Sushi cakes in Lviv

Filter
Применить
Salmon sushi cake, photo
Salmon sushi cake
Philadelphia cheese
Spicy sauce
Chilled salmon
Green onion
Rice
Weight: 200 gram
Pieces: 5 pcs.
205 UAH
product page
Tuna sushi cake, photo
Tuna sushi cake
Philadelphia cheese
Spicy sauce
Green onion
Tuna
Rice
Weight: 200 gram
Pieces: 5 pcs.
205 UAH
product page

Besides the traditional methods of serve of sushi and rolls, the unusual are lately popular steel on the type of sushi cakes. They look brightly and attractively, warming up an appetite each, who buys them.

What sushi cakes?

Sushi cakes — it is such serve rolls, at that all ingredients are saved in the sequence, but given in a kind, really reminding a cake. This original method of serve of the dish quickly conquered love spells-gourmets all over the world, and plugged him in the menu.

In spite of the fact that self dish Japanese, the method of his serve in the format of sushi cakes thought of Canadian Sushi master. Sushi cakes can be any form, that extends the field for fantasy of masters on their preparation. 

There is all in sushi cakes, that can be found in usual rolls: salmon, tuna, marine products, eel and favorite sauces. An original serve and bright colors do it Japanese dish memorizable, and the variety of tastes accessible in our menu allows to choose you and order on-line of sushi cakes, on composition identical to your favorite rolls.

We quickly will deliver chosen by you sushi cakes in any corner of Lviv, and if the cost of your order exceeds a 400 hrn, delivery will come true free of charge.

Why is it needed to order sushi cakes in Sushi Icons?

This dish liked us, therefore we added him to the menu of our restaurant. You can buy sushi cakes with a tuna, salmon or eel in Sushi Icons, ordering their on-line from home delivery or taking away self-delivery of them in our restaurant at monastic price.

Pluses to buy favorite dishes in Sushi Icons:

  • rapid delivery and the best prices are in Lviv;
  • high quality of dishes and their variety;
  • bonus program;
  • discounts and actions.

We love sushi similarly strongly, as well as you, therefore we prepare them with love and deliver for 60-90 minutes.

How many does delivery cost?

The cost of delivery depends on the indicated address. In order that exactly knowing, how many delivery costs, is possibly oriented on a map on our web-site – for every zone as far as moving away from a restaurant there is the tariff. 

Orders from a 400 hrn. We deliver free of charge, and on self-delivery we offer the discount of 10%.

Bonuses and actions from Sushi Icons

Celebrate a birthday with us — for all clients the discount of 10% operates on everything order in the flow of a week after a birthday.

Also, after the first order on a web-site you cashback 5% is accessible to. He will increase to 10% since the lump sum of your orders will exceed a 1000 hrn, and to 15% after a 10000 hrn. Due to accumulated cashback it is possible to pay to 50% from the sum of order.